Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sades A60 Headphones

HEY GUYS!!!


A while ago, I was searching for some GOOD gaming headphones, but I wasn't too sure what I wanted. As a female gamer, I love having girly gaming accessories - My Little Pony card sleeves (Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy of course), glitter dice sets, and washi tape covered xbox controllers to name a few. So, a few months, I had found some pink headphones that I fell in love with. They were Sades A60...and did I mention they were PINK?! How perfect?! The only problem? They were about $55. . . as a broke college student, it was NOT really something I could just drop cash on. So I threw it on my Amazon wish list and sort of forgot about them.

Until Christmas day. 

I know I brag about my awesome fiancé Aaron a lot, but good god you guys, he REALLY done good this time. He made me open my presents in a specific order, with the biggest box being last. I ripped the paper and immediately saw the pink. I swear, I don't think I've squealed that loud...EVER. I absolutely could NOT believe that he remembered! More than I could ever ask for!! (I know he reads this so, THANK YOU POOKIE!)





NOW THEN! The whole reason I wanted to post about these amazeball ear speakers, is because they are literally some of the best headphones I've ever used. Here's the specs:

General

Brand
SADES
Series
Primal Gaming Audio
Model
A60

Feature

Color
Pink

Wireless

Power Supply
USB

Headphone

Headphone Frequency Response
20Hz-20KHz
Headphone THD
<2.5% THD
Headphone Sensitivity
113dB S.P.L. at 1KHz
Connector
USB
Ear Coupling
Circumaural
Cord Length
5.1 ft. - 7.9 ft.

Microphone

Microphone Frequency Response
20Hz-20KHz
Some features that were sort of a surprise when I actually got them plugged in, it lights up on the sides!  
It also comes with a disk that you can use to install the software to precisely control the sound that will pour out into your ear holes. Last but certainly not least, probably the coolest thing is the vibrate feature. It's like the rumble in console controllers. But on your ears. Kinda weird at first, but REALLY cool once you get used to it!! It's easily switched off on the corded remote.



                                               
Did I mention I LOVE these headphones? Sadly, the Rocket the Raccoon attachment is not included, but I'm sure you can find one at your local comic book store! All in all, these things are AMAZEBALLS. Absolutely love them and DEFINITELY recommend them to anyone searching for a good pair of gaming headphones!

No comments:

Post a Comment