Friday, January 23, 2015

New POPs Announced!


YOU GUYS! I'm so excited about what I just saw, I'm literally grinning ear to ear as I type this! Funko has just revealed they will be producing some Cinderella themed POPs in honnor of Disney's live action  Cinderella. Now WHY am I so excited about this?? Because not only are they producing Cinderella herself, 


but they're also making GusGus!!! And not only is it just GusGus, but he's sitting in her slipper! 



HOW FLIPPIN CUTE IS THAT?!?! I mean, I grew up on the Disney Classics, and GusGus was one of my favoite characters in Cinderella, aside from Bruno. 

Right now, these figures are only available through Pre-Order, and though I don't have the money for him now, I promise GusGus, YOU WILL BE MINE!!! (Aaron - not a bad idea for a Valentine's day present...wink wink nudge nudge)

Are you excited for these POPs? Think you might pre-order?? Let me know in the comments down below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment