Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Announcements! GingerSnap Finally on Twitter??

Hey y'all! I know I've been super busy lately, but I promise I haven't forgotten about y'all! I've been trying to write up some tutorials about my upcoming cosplays, but I'm also trying to finish them all! So many little parts and pieces, I'm starting to worry I won't finish in time!!

Anywho! I'm pleased to say that I FINALLY got a Twitter up and running! Now you guys can have easier access to when blogs are posted AND you can shoot me any questions you guys have! I'm still getting it all together while I sit here and make business cards to hand out at con this weekend! Really really REALLY excited about it so go follow!!


I can't wait to see you guys over there! And I PROMISE! I'll have a post up at least by the end of the day Friday! After all, I'll want to share my first experiences at con with you guys!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment